shania twain fakes - shania twain you're still the one mp3

пятница, 21 марта 2008 г.
It was Kathy, rubbing her clit furiously, turning a beautifully flushed red as she started to cum. "Hmmm, Oooo, I'm cumming, Oh God, that is so hot, fuck, Oh! Oh! Hmmmm!"
Shania Twain was in pure ecstasy as her body writhed like that of a serpent. Her eyes were glassy and her fragile body shuddered with the force of an earthquake as she came in a torrent of waves, the muscle fibers in her legs and loins tightening with the strength of a boa constrictor. "Oh my God that was so hot," she huffed, trying to catch her breath, as a bead of perspiration fell from her forehead and down her flushed cheek. As her orgasm subsided, the circular motions of her right hand on her clit became less furious until they came to a stop altogether, with her hand guarding her hot and satisfied pussy. Leaning back in pure exhaustion, she looked over at Shania Twain, who was also beginning to cum.
Shania Twain worked her pussy furiously, with her eyes focused on Kathy across the room. Shania Twain continued to suck Anna's left breast as she masturbated until she could no longer hold back. With a series of short, subdued breaths, Shania Twain began to tighten, her mouth parted, and she moaned "Aaahhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhh" repeatedly as I sucked harder on her left breast. Her fingers worked her pussy with intense precision. Although I have seen her cum for many years now (since we have been married for some time), I could tell that the added stimuli of having a roomful of sexual activity made this orgasm particularly strong. "Ahh, Yes, Yes," she repeated, rubbing herself to satisfaction in front of an appreciative audience.

Kathy and James, having came only moments earlier, recuperated while feasting on the sight of Shania Twain bringing herself off. Sue, who had just brought her husband James to orgasm, gently sucked on the fingertip of her left hand as she watched Shania Twain and I. There was something special indeed about having such a close friend cum right before your lustful eyes for the very first time. I noticed that Sue's gaze was not solely fixed on Shania Twain but on me also, as I was lightly rubbing myself through my underwear as I was assisting Shania Twain. At the least, I could tell that Sue really wanted to see my cock.
After Shania Twain came, there was a moment of rationality, despite the fact that we had already had too much to drink and behaved in a manner that even we would typically deem to be inappropriate. Even though my cock was like steel, my mind was buzzing with what just happened: three people right in front of my eyes just had orgasms within the last two minutes! Here we were, among friends and acquaintances, showing each other not only our bodies, but also the passion with which we used them. As much as Shania Twain wanted things to continue to the same effect that they had already just occurred, Shania Twain knew that there might be some misgivings in that regard. After all, maybe what just happened was a mere "moment in time" to be kept confidential. As Shania Twain anticipated, what had just proceeded merited some discussion.