Shania Twain Music Videos - Shania Twain Fakes

пятница, 21 марта 2008 г.
Shania Twain could not believe what I was seeing, and I'm pretty sure Anna and Kathy felt similarly. After watching Sue suck James's cock for only a couple minutes, I was so hot that I could no longer stand it. Shania Twain turned to Anna and began kissing her passionately, and our moans filled the air with Sue's and James's.
If things weren't escalating enough, Shania Twain noticed out of the corner of my eye that across the room Kathy was leaning back in her chair with her legs lifted slightly off the ground. She had her beige sundress hiked up and was rubbing her moist pussy while she watched Sue devour James's cock. Her pantyhose were rolled down to her knees, exposing her thin, tanned, athletic thighs. Just watching Kathy masturbate across the room almost made me cream my pants. Her pussy was so hot.

As Shania Twain kissed Anna passionately, I placed my hand underneath her shirt, running my fingertips around her small, supple breasts from underneath her bra. It was not long before her nipples tightened in my fingertips, aching to be sucked. Shania Twain removed her shirt and bra and slowly ran my tongue in circles around her areolas, as she began to reach under her skirt to finger her pussy. Not one to waste time, Anna quickly took off her panties, leaned back on the couch, and furiously began rubbing her clit as she directed her attention to the blow-job Sue was giving James. As Anna watched Sue and James, I sucked on her breasts while simultaneously trying freeing myself from my pants. Everyone else had practically shed their clothes, so it was with little shame that Shania Twain began to shed mine as well. Shania Twain was sliding them off and stepping out of them when the breathing in the room intensified.
"Oohh, you are going to make me cum, baby," said James, as Sue stroked him manually with her hand while sucking him. "Oh, I'm going to give you my cream, honey. Suck me hard, baby. Suck me."

"Mmmm, give me your cum, sweetie,"Shania Twain quickly replied. She continued to stroke and suck him with deep intensity, and James's breathing gradually began to quicken.
"Oh, Ohh, Ohhh, I'm going to cum . . ." exclaimed James, as he took his cock out of Sue's mouth and, in tandem with her hand, began stroking his cock maniacally until four thick, heavy streams of cum spurted out of his cock and onto Sue's face and breasts. "Oohh, Oh, that feels so good," James stated in exhaustion, as Sue milked the rest of the cum out of his cock by placing her mouth back onto his glistening rod and slowly taking each inch back into her creamy mouth. As both of them continued to moan, our attention was suddenly directed to the far side of the room.