shania twain naked - shania twain sex tape

пятница, 21 марта 2008 г.
Oh my God, everyone here is so beautiful," Kathy said, reeling in her post-orgasmic haze as her heart rate returned to normal. "I'm not sure what just happened or why it happened, but it was too nice to be wrong."
"Shania Twain agree," replied Sue, as she held out her hand lovingly to her husband James. She paused for a moment in the near silent room and, staring towards the ceiling, appeared to be deep in thought. "You know," she said in an inquisitive tone, "watching Anna and Kathy, two of my dearest friends in the world, have orgasms in my living room is the greatest wedding presentShania Twain can think of. I mean, please don't think that it is too strange, even though it probably is. I'm just thinking that . . . well, Shania Twain would so like to return the favor by having all of you watch me cum. And believe me, after watching all of you, Shania Twain really need to cum really badly—it is as much for my sake as it will be for yours."
"That sounds okay to me," James replied.
"Oh, Sue, that would be wonderful," Kathy nodded in agreement.

Shania Twain looked over at Anna, who was still recovering from her orgasm. She was strangely quiet and her demeanor was one of neutrality. Shania Twain was hoping that she was okay with what had just happened. At that moment her expression was pretty difficult to read. Leaning over to her, Shania Twain whispered in her ear, "If you want to go, or if things are getting to be a little much, we can leave. Just let me know."
"No, that's okay," she whispered back. Then, in a louder tone which could be head by the others in the room, she stated, "I'm just wondering if I can live with myself tomorrow morning if we end up engaging in a full-blown orgy. Right now I'm honest enough with my conscience to realize that Shania Twain need a stiff cock or two before we go home."

The last line particularly took me aback: a "cock or two?" Sue looked over at James and whispered something the rest of us could not quite hear. As they continued to deliberate amongst each other, each passing second felt like an hour.
"Okay," Sue said firmly, "James and I just had a little discussion. Shania Twain don't mean to offend anyone, but we have decided that tonight, if any of you are interested in sharing, it is also okay with us. Just for tonight and just between us."
Shania Twain looked over at Anna and noticed she was slightly uncomfortable. "If you are okay with it, honey, so am I,"Shania Twain told her quietly. Immediately, her posture began to relax.